I believe there is a solution for every problem and I keep going until I find it.
- Deliver great results even when working under stress.
- Like to take risks and achieve results that are considered impossible by others.
- Self-motivated, help to motivate and focus others on delivering results.
- Have solid experience in all areas of test automation including Unit Testing / Component Testing /
Integration Testing, overall System Testing via User Interface.
- Deliver the simplest, cost-effective working solution within strict time limitations.
- Adopt Continuous Integration Process. Experience of management different CI-servers.
- Experienced code reviewer.
- Adapt fast to any changes.
Team Player / Builder
- Teaching people how to deal with problems and how to help others.
- Mentor with a positive feedback: my proteges become my friends and loyal employees.
- Instilling and keeping professional and optimistic atmosphere inside of teams.
- Organizing outdoor activities such as kayaking, cycling, hiking, etc.
- Improved spoken English in 3 months from hard-to-say-a-word to fluent speech.
- Constant learner: Consider each failure as an opportunity to improve.
- Learn from my own and other people's mistakes.
- Enjoy finding and eliminating problems in areas I am involved in.
- Delight in investigating failures in different server environments including production.
- Have my own unique and clear insight of every problem.
J2EE(EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, RMI), Web Services
Maven, Ant, bash, JMeter, Selenium
Linux, FreeBSD, Windows
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) SE 6
Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
Brainbench Inc. Job Role: Java Programmer
Brainbench Inc. Job Role: Web Developer
February 2013 - Present
Atlassian: Java Developer
Developer of Attach Image Plugin for JIRA.
December 2011 - February 2013 (1 year 2 months)
Grid Dynamics: Java Developer (Java, Coherence, Spring Framework, Maven)
Support and development of the Macy's web store (back-end), http://www.macys.com.
February 2009 – December 2011 (3 years)
Support and development of the POWA e-commerce platform, http://powa.com:
- Feature owner: requirement analysis, tasks estimation, development and support.
- Different areas of test automation, adopting continuous integration.
- Mentoring junior developers.
- Investigation failures in production environment.
- Participating in code reviews.
October 2008 – February 2009 (3 months)
Development of informational systems for automating banking and financial activities:
- Client / Server programming using Java Applets and EJBs.
- Server management automation via Bash shell scripting.
- Help Support Team to deal with technical problems.
November 2007 – October 2008 (1 year)
Development of the SmartUs search engine, http://smartus.ru:
- Data mining with Java and XML / XSLT.
- Database interaction via JDBC.
- Refactoring / Unit testing.
May 2006 – November 2007 (1 year 7 months):
Web sites development:
- Communication with customers, requirements gathering.
- Development websites by spec, websites deployment to customer’s servers.
- Building Web 2.0 AJAX-full user interfaces.
Bachelor of Applied Mathematics.
2004 - 2008
Master of Science (System Analysis)
2008 - 2009
Analytical mind, persistence, good sense of time.
Guitar, Photography, Cycling and Programming.